• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Have we done this lune?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have we done this lune?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...d-1833582.html

Be careful with that axe, Eugene

A bit sad if he's mentally ill.

Comment

Doesn't say how he got caught.
      I suppose some rotten cnt split on him

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

"The court heard that the 24-year-old had fallen for Amy Ogden whom he had met at the University of Southampton but feared she had been killed when he was unable to contact her for several days in the run-up to Valentine's Day.

The court heard Barton's feelings for Ms Ogden were unrequited as she already had a boyfriend."

Sounds like a stalker in the making to me.....
        I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
        CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
        CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
          "The court heard that the 24-year-old had fallen for Amy Ogden whom he had met at the University of Southampton but feared she had been killed when he was unable to contact her for several days in the run-up to Valentine's Day.

The court heard Barton's feelings for Ms Ogden were unrequited as she already had a boyfriend."

Sounds like a stalker to me.....
          FTFY.

If breaking into a mortuary to look for your, possibly dead, subject of obsession because you have not been able to contact her for a couple of days doesnt count as stalking I'm not sure what does...
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            Sounds demented to me, but what do I know?
            It's the love thing, innit?

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
              Sounds like a stalker in the making to me.....

death stalker

Comment

Working...
              X