• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Foxy Knoxy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Foxy Knoxy

What a waste of 3 young lives. Just hope they've got the real culprits.
    Last edited by wurzel; 6 December 2009, 01:37.

Originally posted by wurzel View Post
    What a waste of a young life. Glad they got the real culprits.
    FTFY.

On balance, I think they got the right individuals.

However, the Italian third world police/justice system made a hash of the investigation/trial causing doubts to arise.
    Last edited by Clippy; 6 December 2009, 12:18.

Comment

Originally posted by wurzel View Post
      What a waste of 3 young lives. Just hope they've got the real culprits.
      Wurzel, there was nothing wrong with the version you posted in the middle of the night, BTW.

You edited out the link to the story on the Daily Wail news web site. About half the comments on there were "WTF are you, a supposedly serious newspaper, referring to such a sickening individual as 'Foxy Knoxy'?"

I see all but two of those comments have now been removed and the comments closed.
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
        I see all but two of those comments have now been removed and the comments closed.
        Did cyberman manage to get a comment in before they were closed?
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
          Did cyberman manage to get a comment in before they were closed?
          I didn't look that hard, TBH. I was just wondering who this 'Foxy Wotnot' was as this story had completely passed me by somehow.
          My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Of course they've got the wrong person. Little ol' foxy is innocent. Must be, 'cos she's a merkin, and everyone knows that the US has the best legal system in the world.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

It's a bit of a 'cutesy' nickname for someone who's just been convicted of slashing some poor girl's throat in a sex game isn't it?

What next? The Yorkshire Ripper re-branded as 'Cheeky Pete'.
              Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Due process seems to have been followed in a transparent manner.

The Itialian press think it is a great story, the American press think it is an outrage and the UK press think it is justice.

I'm going to say the Jury made up their minds after a long court case and she is guilty of the crime. Case closed.

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
                  It's a bit of a 'cutesy' nickname for someone who's just been convicted of slashing some poor girl's throat in a sex game isn't it?

What next? The Yorkshire Ripper re-branded as 'Cheeky Pete'.
                  The nickname was given to her as a primary school girl because she was good at football.

Apparantly.

Why it's being dragged up now is anyones guess....
                  Still Invoicing

Comment

She is quite cute, I have to say.

On the murderers good looks scale she is defo above Myra Hindley.

Comment

Working...
                    X