• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Beware working for EDS

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beware working for EDS

....'--...------....;
    Last edited by ancient; 2 December 2005, 21:31.

.-- .... -.-- ..--..

Comment

Vieze Oude Man

Comment

...---... ...---...
        SA says;
        Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
        (whatever these are)

Comment

||
          Vieze Oude Man

Comment

She works in HR (and no not Hand Relief) - they send her to recruitment fairs dressed like that to impress young graduates.

When you actually join up, you report to.....

http://www.uglypeople.com/uploaded/18609/u3.jpg

P.S 'EDS girl' looks remarkably similar to my gf (including the boobs)... except she is American whereas the 'light of my life' is Home Counties English.....
            Last edited by mcquiggd; 3 December 2005, 10:43.
            Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Thankyou

Im just enjoying it while it lasts. We went looking for a new flat for me and she just 'happened' to find one two streets down from where she lives... how do women manage that 'its just a coincidence' look with such ease....?

I of course paid the deposit there and then - I move in January.
              Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Working...
              X