• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A Puppy For Christmas

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Puppy For Christmas

Thinking of getting the wife a puppy for Christmas but not sure how I should wrap it. I've heard that keeping them in a poly bag is not too good for them
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Don't bother - the meat's so-so and there's not much of it.
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
      Thinking of getting the wife a puppy for Christmas but not sure how I should wrap it. I've heard that keeping them in a poly bag is not too good for them
      I think you misheard her, she didn't want a Puppy, she wanted a Rabbit
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Nope she actually wanted one of those micro pig things but at a grand a pop for a small bacon butty she can sod off. So I think she's after a dog - she wanted a labredoodle but has compromised on a cholocate coloured labrador!
        Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

just buy her a DS lite with nintendo dogs

Comment

A chocolate covered labrador? Harrods are getting really creative these days!

Comment

Get her a sausage dog and see if it's possible to make it run upstairs with a h@rd on

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
                has compromised on a cholocate coloured labrador!
                Oh well, on the upside, you will never have to throw away food leftovers ever again. Those things are dustbins!!!
                “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                  Oh well, on the upside, you will never have to throw away food leftovers ever again. Those things are dustbins!!!
                  Most dogs will eat pretty much anything you put in front of them, although Labradors are a little more enthusiastic about it than most
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Surely she's already got two?
                    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Working...
                    X