• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Which is your favourite key ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which is your favourite key ?

F5 for me

without a doubt.
    No doubt at all.

although esc is quite nice as well

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

The one which opens this lock! (SFW)

Comment

B#/Cb, or E#/Fb.
      Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
        F5 for me

without a doubt.
        No doubt at all.

although esc is quite nice as well

The opening chord on Starman by Bowie. I'm not sure whether that could be called a key though.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
          The opening chord on Starman by Bowie. I'm not sure whether that could be called a key though.
          I'm no musical expert, but I think that would be called a chord.
          Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

D minor for me. It's the saddest of all the keys.

Comment

Public for me...
              ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Guid
                How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

A minor 7th

Very nice.

Comment

My current collection of Volume Liscence Keys
                    Who has time? Who has time? But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have time?

Comment

Working...
                    X