• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I think my desk has one of the best views in the world

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think my desk has one of the best views in the world

Looking out from the 7th floor over the Ij canal and ports of Amsterdam. How's your view?
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Looking out from the 7th floor over the Ij canal and ports of Amsterdam. How's your view?
    Squirrels and trees in Wimbledon - I spend many a happy moment watching them scamper all over the trees
    I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
    CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Mine looks over a large country estate, no sign of any modern civilisation!
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

A grossly overweight developer with a bald patch and a penchant for missing deodorant out of his morning routine.
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
          Mine looks over a large country estate, no sign of any modern civilisation!
          My bench looks over one of those. Saw a bit too much of it this year.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

The Hanging Garden's of Babylon with herds of Wildebeest sweeping across the veldt and not Torquay....

Comment

Container ships and a high bay warehouse.

Comment

Mine has an excellent view except when, as now, she's gone to the canteen

Comment

Whereabouts in town are you? One of those towers in Zuid?

The view is not so nice out my way.

Comment

I used to have a lovely view of the Westway and NW London, but they've put another building up now so it's pretty crap.

TBH it was pretty crap before, it's just got worse.
                    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Working...
                    X