• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fujitsu through Lorien recourcing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fujitsu through Lorien recourcing

Hi,

I'm new to contracting and will be starting a 3 month assignement with Fujitsu (through Lorien Recourcing), does anyone have any good/bad or indifferent views on Lorien Recourcing and their reputation in the market?

Also waiting for the contract to land, so unsure of how the payment works. Does anyone know about this?

many thanks
    Mitch

Can't speak for the end client but I have been with Lorien for over 5 years with know problems at all.

Comment

Never had a problem with Lorien.

How do you get paid ? that depends

if you are with a brolly - i dont know

if you are a ltd co -
      get a timesheet signed
      raise an invoice
      send both to the agency payroll people

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by Tomahawk1977 View Post
        Hi,

I'm new to contracting and will be starting a 3 month assignement with Fujitsu (through Lorien Recourcing), does anyone have any good/bad or indifferent views on Lorien Recourcing and their reputation in the market?

Also waiting for the contract to land, so unsure of how the payment works. Does anyone know about this?

many thanks
        Mitch
        Which base are you going to be at ? I was at the client and they only allowed Allegis as the agency so can't comment on Lorien

Comment

thanks everyone,

I've just set-up a LTD company, do lorien payroll monthly or weekly? My agent has gone AWOL and can't seem to get an answer from anyone!

Does anyone know the payment terms, is it 30 days??

i'm a bit clueless on all this so any help appreciated! thanks in advance

Comment

I'm with Lorien

Good points - they pay on time

Bad Points - everything else (but due to imcompetance)

So all in all the good points out weigh the bad points - just avoid speaking to them - work and invoice thats all you need to do

Comment

is that a Raleigh Tomahawk ?

Anyone else here have a Grifter ?

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
                is that a Raleigh Tomahawk ?

Anyone else here have a Grifter ?

Milan.
                I've got a Raleigh Burner in the garage.

You must be well older.

Comment

Originally posted by conned tractor View Post
                  I've got a Raleigh Burner in the garage.

You must be well older.
                  Curtis freestyler with Z-rims.

I was a middle class kid.
                  Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
                    Curtis freestyler with Z-rims.

I was a middle class kid.
                    I had a kuwi with skyways (and a frame stand) nicked, wish I still had it now as they fetch shed loads. Nice Curtis.

Previous to this I had a burner. Though the burner in the garage is a miniburner, as I am going to do this up for my daughter, custom decals etc, who should be riding without stabilisers this summer. Need to find some 16" white mags for it as wheels were nacked.

Comment

Working...
                    X