• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ms Drake & UFO

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ms Drake & UFO

was on ITV4 again tonight.

Ah, that purple hair...

Philip Madoc as Staker's ex-wife's new boyfriend. Nasty. No german accent though...

And Straker's kid gets killed.

bummer.

What on Earth are you rambling about z? I assume this is some Television thing, I understand that common people like to watch it. It sounds terrible, apart from the purple hair, was it on her head?
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Did not finish watching UFO - it is way too childish: V for Victory is much better.

Comment

I felt a bit sorry for the aliens really, what with their planet dying and all. But for a race advanced enough for inter-stellar travel, I've got to say that they were crap at war. We always killed them.

Comment

She looks horrible. I can't believe the sort of look we used to like in the sixties. Having a drink in a cricket club few weeks back and there was a disco going on. Lots of teenage girls. Phwaaaar. They look a bloody sight better now.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

xoggy: erm, no, teenage girls today on the whole are a great deal fatter. Maybe it is actually because you're getting older ...
            Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
            threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
            X