• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Top 3 Most Hated Xmas Songs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top 3 Most Hated Xmas Songs

In no particular order as I hate all of them............

Stop the Cavalry - Jona Lewie
    Wonderful Christmastime - Paul McCartney
    A spaceman came travelling - Chris De Burgh

GOD PRESERVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Christmas Dream - Perry Como.

Ruined a good film: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS8OM9_38VM

PZZ

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      In no particular order as I hate all of them............

Wonderful Christmastime - Paul McCartney
      A spaceman came travelling - Chris De Burgh

GOD PRESERVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Couldn't agree more...

Also ******* hate that Mariah Carey one... and I ******* hate that I sing along with it without even thinking
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
        Not a christmas song.

I hate all of them equally. Except maybe John Lennon's "So this is Christmas", which I like just so long as I don't have to hear it in December.
        Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Driving home for Christmas, Chris Rea

Mistletoe and wine, Clifford Richard
          The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
            Not a christmas song.

I hate all of them equally. Except maybe John Lennon's "So this is Christmas", which I like just so long as I don't have to hear it in December.
            How can anyone hate Fairytale of New York? It's an absolute classic!
            ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
              Okay I'll give you that too. But again, I don't want to hear it in December, which is the only time you'll ever hear it.
              Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Boney M Mary's Boy Child-Oh My Lord

Was fairly naff.

PZZ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
                  I suppose that is the least offensive, but I HATE all of them.
                  How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                  Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by pzz76077 View Post
                    Boney M Mary's Boy Child-Oh My Lord

Was fairly naff.

PZZ
                    But the video is soooo funny - yer man has the best moves!
                    Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                    X