• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rage Against The Machine for Xmas No. 1

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rage Against The Machine for Xmas No. 1

Join the campaign and stop some X-Factor pop-star wannabe from getting to number one this Xmas!
    Last edited by DiscoStu; 8 December 2009, 21:27.
    ǝןqqıʍ

Had to search for it, but - done.
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
        Have you bought it already?
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
          Have you bought it already?
          Oh I'm not that good, I meant I had to search for the group. Geddit?
          Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
          +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

It does say not to buy it yet as it won't count. Well up for this though. Good call.
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatFacebookgroup
              EVEN IF YOU HAVE THE TRACK ALREADY...LET'S FACE IT MOST OF US DO...JUST BUY IT AGAIN (NOT YET!!!) FROM DECEMBER 13th
              So there. Wait until 13th. I'll buy 10.
              Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Lets stick it to Simon Cowell, yeah... buy this track just for a laugh.

Thanks

Zack De La Rocha.
                Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

The time is now people.

I hope you don't have the sound strangled by £9.99 Maplins PC speakers like I do...

http://www.play.com/Music/MP3-Downlo...51&add=6773090

Comment

You're all not cynical enough

Sony wins or Sony wins:
                    Responding to criticism that Rage Against The Machine track was released by the label behind The X Factor, Sony, Morter suggested that people were taking things too seriously.
                    Their marketing is good:
                    You do realise that RATM are signed to Sony, the exact same people who give Simon Cowell money?
                    What if this is true...?:
                    Simon Cowell is running the "Rage Against the Machine" campaign, he owns the rights to the song, public knowledge. Don't be manipulated.
                    What a surprise:
                    The Rage Against The Machine official merchandise store has launched. Click to order from
                    So much for Thatcher's children and The Great Rock 'n' Roll Swindle...
                    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Working...
                    X