• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

PBR - Reactions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PBR - Reactions

What do you lot predict as being the response to the PBR

What will it do to the FTSE and on the pound. Lets see which armchair economist is right.
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

what's the PBR ?

Milan.

Comment

Pre-Budget Report.

The one where middle class people get to work 60 hrs a week and then have Labour redistribute that wealth to people in Burberry caps who spend all day in the pub spending their benefits money. You know.

Comment

What time's it happening?

I may tune in to BBC news, I could do with a good laugh, although I'll probably end up shaking my head in despair.

Comment

Anyone think there's a possibility of a cut in corp tax?

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
            Anyone think there's a possibility of a cut in corp tax?

<deep breath>

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post

<deep breath>

Is that a maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                Pre-Budget Report.

The one where middle class people get to work 60 hrs a week and then have Labour redistribute that wealth to people in Burberry caps who spend all day in the pub spending their benefits money. You know.
                What is Middle Class?

Do you have to work for a living? If so aren't you working class?

And don't let anyone tell you different.
                Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.

Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackenedBiker View Post
                  What is Middle Class?

Do you have to work for a living? If so aren't you working class?

And don't let anyone tell you different.
                  The British Class System, explained.
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Flat Rate VAT for "Computer and IT consultancy or data processing" to rise in the new year from 11.5% to 14%. (Hint: it was 13%)
                    Cats are evil.

Comment

Working...
                    X