• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What do I want for Christmas?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do I want for Christmas?

I don't know, stop bloody asking me!
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

I'd like some good burgundies to replace the ones I drank while I was benched.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

I don't really want anything tbh
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

• A Scarf to go with my new Crombie
        • Some Issey Myake (sp?) smelly
        • A subscription to Trail Magazine
        Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.

Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead.

Comment

An XBox 360 Elite to replace the 4 yo 360 that died last month.

Other than that, I don't care.
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
            I don't really want anything tbh
            Not even a glass of '88 Grands Echezaux?

Comment

I'd settle for the JAN 10 Brent Crude Oil future reaching about $77 a barrel.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                I'd settle for a pot noodle
                ftfy

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                  Not even a glass of '88 Grands Echezaux?
                  a bottle would be more preferable, which reminds me, i need to re-stock the wine rack *hic*
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                    I'd settle for some crude oiling sometime in 2010

FTFY
                    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.

Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead.

Comment

Working...
                    X