• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Tories

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Tories

Are they; better, worse, or just as bad as Tony, Gordon, Harperson and Mandy?

poll coming, give me a chance you impatient little children
    Tories will be better than Labour
    52.94%
    Tories will be worse than Labour
    11.76%
    Tories will be just as tulipe as Labour
    29.41%
    I'm voting AndyW
    5.88%
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Are they; better, worse, or just as bad as Tony, Gordon, Harperson and Mandy?

Cretins

BTW - where is Sas?
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

I quite like frankie.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        How ******* long can it take
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

A sack of potatoes would get my vote if it had a blue rosette.
          Cats are evil.

Comment

I think they will be better, but only because they are different...
            ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

The fact that people here think ANYTHING can be worse that the UTTER tulip we've had under New Labour, makes me hope they get what they wish for, another term of oppressive, mega taxing, hyper wasting, immigration frenzied, war mongering, civil liberty destroying Labour government.

FFS, if Labour get in,

Comment

When the tories get in it'll be a bed of roses for the first few months but because of the fiscal mess dear old Gordy has created they are going to be hamstrung for the duration and it'ss revert back to the way it was.
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                  When the tories get in it'll be a bed of roses for the first few months but because of the fiscal mess dear old Gordy has created they are going to be hamstrung for the duration and it'ss revert back to the way it was.
                  WSS

They are all the fecking same... self serving, lying, procrastinating (sp) twats!!

Yes, yes - same description as for agents which in my book are just as despicable creatures.
                  Bazza gets caught
                  Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                    Cretins

BTW - where is Sas?
                    AtW forgot his password

Comment

Working...
                    X