• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

climate change again (probably)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

climate change again (probably)

So I watched the BBC report into population growth last night and there were some staggering numbers there. My default position at the moment is that I'm not interested in what's going on in Copenhagen this fortnight as they will not put population control on the agenda at all.

Given the cost of contraception is something over 10 times the cost of green technologies per a given reduction in CO2, I have decided to have no more children and happily get me a new Landy.

Any greeny meanies can kiss my ass!!!
    Older and ...well, just older!!

Hockey stick

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
      Looks more like an angle bracket to me
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Having got my new garden shed sorted I am now working on a vicious plague to decimate the human population, especially horrible common people who cause most of the problems, so all these problems will be sorted soon.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
          Having got my new garden shed sorted I am now working on a vicious plague to decimate the human population, especially horrible common people who cause most of the problems, so all these problems will be sorted soon.
          Good lad. We need more forward thinking people like you...

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Working...
          X