• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Spooks.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spooks.

I actually rather enjoyed last night's episode.

How unusual.

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    I actually rather enjoyed last night's episode.

How unusual.
    Me too - but then, I enjoy it most weeks!!
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Me too, although the second and third were a bit convoluted and chatty.

Only two more episodes to go this year though
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Was that Spud from Train Spotting?

Comment

I enjoy Spooks but I do sometimes wonder who they are using as their technical consultant.
          1. They use wifi in their office, which is banned in most government environments let alone one as secure as MI5.
          2. The office computers are Macs ???!!!
          3. They can connect to any CCTV in the country in seconds (possibly even to the cheap b&w CCTV found in your local corner shop )
          4. They use wireless keyboards (possibly bluetooth)
          5. Any USB pen drive can be used on the computers

Comment

Originally posted by Naaarwich View Post
            I enjoy Spooks but I do sometimes wonder who they are using as their technical consultant.
            1. They use wifi in their office, which is banned in most government environments let alone one as secure as MI5.
            3. They can connect to any CCTV in the country in seconds (possibly even to the cheap b&w CCTV found in your local corner shop )
            I suppose that they could take up the whole episode trying to pair two Bluetooth devices together.
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

and they can hop in a car and get across London in ten minutes flat

I've always thought the least plausible gadget is one they hold up to a digital combination lock to try all the digits in seconds (unless manufacturers of these have some secret obligation to include a "back door", which seems highly unlikely).
              Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Also, not being ageist but, their geek looked like he was well past receiving his free bus pass.

Comment

Also, not being ageist but, their geek looked like he was well past receiving his free bus pass.
                  He's a young fella.
                  Bazza gets caught

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                    Malcom wasn't.
                    Malcolm's been gon a few weeks now though.
                    Bazza gets caught

Comment

Working...
                    X