• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone got any clever ideas for a cutting edge website?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inspired by the website that sells glasses (spectacles) where with a webcam and special software on the server you can see yourself "trying on" the glasses in realtime, anyone got any ideas lurking of a similar clever vein?

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Inspired by the website that sells glasses (spectacles) where with a webcam and special software on the server you can see yourself "trying on" the glasses in realtime, anyone got any ideas lurking of a similar clever vein?
    no. next

Comment

I was thinking of one where misinformed individuals could post links to tendentious articles and then argue about them with other equally ignorant people. There's nothing like that out there yet, AFAIK.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        I was thinking of one where misinformed individuals could post links to tendentious articles and then argue about them with other equally ignorant people. Thee's nothing like that out there yet, AFAIK.
        Like, who'd bother with that? You tw@t.

Comment

'Petwatch' sidebar.
          fit your moggies and doggies with the new wireless 'petcam' collar and see what they are up to in your sidebar. see what they are hunting, fighting or just plain watching.
          'ergo-batts' an optional extra

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Be a great post if anyone had some great ideas for you to steal. But alas we're all just lurking about here posting drivel ...

Comment

I was thinking of one where misinformed individuals could post links to tendentious articles and then argue about them with other equally ignorant people. There's nothing like that out there yet, AFAIK.
              Surely there wouldn't be much of a demand for such a site? Who on Earth would spend a lot of time on this type of website?
              Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

guillotine.com Cutting edge...
                "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

This website seems to have the cutting edge market wrapped up.

http://www.toolbox.co.uk/jig-saw-bla...FY8A4wodSk2osA
                    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Working...
                    X