• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

does anyone like me?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does anyone like me?

do you liek me?

Originally posted by bandit_legs View Post
    do you liek me?
    Do you play FarmVille? Would you like to be my neighbor?
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

No , next

Comment

do you liek me?
        Not really, but to be fair, I haven't spent any time getting to know you.
        Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Once upon a time, when caught short, I was forced to go for a crap in a public loo in a park.

The cubicle was completely covered in graffitti. Everywhere. And all of it was about gay liaisons, gay activities, gay diagrams and so on.

And there, right at the bottom of the door, was my favourite bit of graffitti of all time.

Someone had written: "Does anyone come here for a tulip like me?"

After which someone else had written "Why would anyone want a tulip like you?"

HTH
          My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

do you liek me?
            Do you like films about gladiators?
            ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
              Once upon a time, when caught short, I was forced to go for a crap in a public loo in a park.

The cubicle was completely covered in graffitti. Everywhere. And all of it was about gay liaisons, gay activities, gay diagrams and so on.

And there, right at the bottom of the door, was my favourite bit of graffitti of all time.

Someone had written: "Does anyone come here for a tulip like me?"

After which someone else had written "Why would anyone want a tulip like you?"

HTH

My faith in CUK is restored.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post

My faith in CUK is restored.
                The dials on the inanity counter click one step further on!
                “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Had contract near Cleethorpes once. The graffiti in Cleethorpes bogs you would not believe. If they arrested everyone in the town child abuse would drop 50%.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                    Had contract near Cleethorpes once. The graffiti in Cleethorpes bogs you would not believe. If they arrested everyone in the town child abuse would drop 50%.
                    Yes, and if they arrested all the tourists too, that'd make it 100%.
                    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
                    X