• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Creepy Alien guy.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Creepy Alien guy.

Creepy Alien guy.
    by NewBlood,
    Inspired by true events.

I was just watching some youtubes about how there are 60 spieces of aliens that were encountered by the government and how many of them do look like humans. Piece of crap basically.

But made me remember this creepy alien guy I saw yesterday.

I was taking my jog run on the beach and went onto the pier. At the sea end of the pier there is a restaurant and as i was approaching I noticed that the restaurant-doors were closed but I took glances at the posters on the door. In front of the door was standing this total creep. He was short, very thin , poorly dressed with some plastic jacket , ugly white face with big red spots and this weird haircut – the one with a line on the top of the head starting from the nose and stretching to the back of the head. Diving the hair as it falls to each side.

He was looking in my direction and looked nervous , his head was shaking left and right , his feet were juddering.... and he was avoiding eye-contact. .....

I passed toward the sea-end of the pier , and as I was approaching there was this same guy , this time facing the sea. He has somehow gotten there before me although I did left him behind the first time I saw him , probably taking the other side-walk. He was looking at the sea in the exact same nervous-position as before.

Few minutes later he switched places , going to the right of the pier , taking the same shaky posture and again staring at the sea.

It didn’t feel like he was waiting for someone because he wasn’t looking at the people approaching but just blankly at the sea.

I then moved towards the coast-end of the pier , and suddenly I saw the guy passing me with his direct, fast walk looking straight ahead like a zombie. He would walk infront of me stopping a couple of times , again starring shaky at the sea and then kept going towards the coast.

Watching him from the back he was holding something really weird, it looked like a squirrel head or something ... just kidding , but he did hold something weird. It looked like a full block of white chocolate . I was wondered if it was his teleportation device or something.

At the coast-end I actually passed him , but now my attention was fully on that fella. Going round a building on the path-walk there , at some point he was actually walking just few meters behind me , and my hearing was on the max. Now I am twice his height so , naturally I couldn’t let myself freakout or anything. Had I been stoned or something , I would have been totally freaked at this point.

He did pass me again , and went on on the beach alley, I jogged pass him and then 5 minutes later I turned back and he wasn’t there.
    Last edited by newblood; 10 December 2009, 19:02.

All the time. It's called mescaline, it's the only way to fly.
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Newblood,

Have you considered talking to a doctor about your blackouts? People are starting to notice, worry about you and keep an eye on you.
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by newblood View Post
        But made me remember this creepy alien guy I saw yesterday.
        Oh hi, that was you then?
        How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
        Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Reminds me of an M R James story. Maybe you are doomed to live your life in M R James stories from now on. Be careful where you dig.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
            Oh hi, that was you then?
            HairyArsed , you should be paying me for posting such things on your forum

Comment

HairyArsed , you should be paying me for posting such things on your forum
              I have a forum?
              How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Comment

I have a forum?
                Sorry I thought it was your forum or they pay you , I mean who else would post random answers to all threads ? ( besides Brillo ) but doesnt matter no harm.

Comment

Sorry I thought it was your forum or they pay you , I mean who else would post random answers to all threads ? ( besides Brillo ) but doesnt matter no harm.
                  Wow! I do appear to be upsetting the precious ones today.

You’re not related to Money Money Money by any chance?

Comment

Wow! I do appear to be upsetting the precious ones today.

You’re not related to Money Money Money by any chance?
                    no No no , no one is upset , it is all cool bro ,

Comment

Working...
                    X