• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Only 3 weeks left to think up your New Year Resolutions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only 3 weeks left to think up your New Year Resolutions

Don't leave your thinking to the last minute; plan ahead. Get thinking about your New Year Resolutions now, before the rush.

Had any good ideas already?

Got any suggestions for other people?
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Turn Plan B into Plan A.
    Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
      Turn Plan B into Plan A.
      Good 'ne

Comment

Off the booze for 3 months. Usually do 6 weeks.

Comment

KEEP
          CALM

AND
          CARRY
          ON

Comment

I must get rid of this CUK addiction as a new year resolution!

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
              Turn Plan B into Plan A.
              WHS. I keep saying 'just one last contract to pay off a bit more of the mortgage' and then spending the money on stuff like wine and cars.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                Off the booze for 3 months. Usually do 6 weeks.
                I give up from 1st January until we go on holiday in Feb. Booze that is.
                ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by BoltonLad View Post
                  I must get rid of this CUK addiction as a new year resolution!
                  You can only do it if you win traditional Last Post Of the Year competition...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    You can only do it if you win traditional Last Post Of the Year competition...
                    Must try hard!

Comment

Working...
                    X