• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What are we doing for the weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are we doing for the weekend?

Personally I'm travelling back up to Manchester from Swindon. Then off to Mullys for a couple of beers. Then I shall pretend to be asleep when CM staggers in from her works XMas "Do".

Tomorrow morning I shall go and collect my recorded delivery letter while CM sleeps off the alcohol from the previous night. I shall wake her gently then drag her off to lunch. (Sushi!!! <--- that's the plan anyway...)

Saturday evening I shall do some paperwork while CM goes on her "Mates & Chips" XMas "Do" then I shall toddle off to Mullys for a couple of beers ready to meet CM after she's been to "The Rocky Horror Picture Show". Then I shall spend the rest of the evening perving over CM and her RHPS costume...

Sunday will be a washing/ironing/snuggling day ready for the week ahead.

What are you lot up to?

Out drinking in London tonight with mates from the club
    Avoiding the in-laws as much as possible on Sat
    Sun - Golf

Comment

Had too much to drink last night so off the booze and early night this evening.
      Saturday chores during day and Xmas party in the evening.
      Sun, might go for bike ride in morning, watch some TV and then another Xmas party in eve.
      ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Tonight going on the Christmas parade in the village followed by a visit to Santa for DD2.
        Tomorrow morning DD1 swimming, then in the afternoon we are going to get the wifey some new underwear for under her dress for the wedding we are going to on next Friday.
        Saturday afternoon putting the trees up
        Saturday evening - wine and X factor with the kids.
        Sunday we have friends over so its more beer and then got to take DD2 to the Christingle service

Comment

Tomorrow - take daughter to the panto (Oh yes I am)

Sunday - daughter is an angel in the nativity play

Comment

Saturday the first day I will be able to sit out in the sun since I got here

<moan>
            Bloodd work, bloody late projects
            </moan>

Sunday BBQ on roof terrace in new apartment.

The roof terrace is OTT, outdoor kitchen BBQ, sink etc. 7 wall lights 3 pillar lights 4 different plug sockets, and a wall mounted TV FFS. Ok it put 10k on top of the bill, but worth it
            Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Bicycle Race
              Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
              threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                Personally I'm travelling back up to Manchester from Swindon. Then off to Mullys for a couple of beers. Then I shall pretend to be asleep when CM staggers in from her works XMas "Do".
                Christmas do tonight

Tomorrow morning I shall go and collect my recorded delivery letter while CM sleeps off the alcohol from the previous night. I shall wake her gently then drag her off to lunch. (Sushi!!! <--- that's the plan anyway...)
                Puking then going out for lunch

Saturday evening I shall do some paperwork while CM goes on her "Mates & Chips" XMas "Do" then I shall toddle off to Mullys for a couple of beers ready to meet CM after she's been to "The Rocky Horror Picture Show". Then I shall spend the rest of the evening perving over CM and her RHPS costume...
                Tomorrow night - Girls Christmas night out at RHPS

Sunday will be a washing/ironing/snuggling day ready for the week ahead.
                Sunday - Lazy Day of getting ready for next week
                Bazza gets caught
                Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post

Tomorrow night - Girls Christmas night out at RHPS

Pictures please

Comment

Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
                    Pictures please
                    Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                    X