• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Police on the case of Toddler Liberation Front

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Police on the case of Toddler Liberation Front

Linky
    Reassuring news today that police are to monitor nursery school children for signs of radicalism or intentions to commit terrorist attacks.

I hope they also prevent that little girl in the picture from eating the results after she's finished picking her nose.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    I hope they also prevent that little girl in the picture from eating the results after she's finished picking her nose.
    Move evidence that that Gordon Brown is a bad influence on the kiddies.
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      Linky
      Reassuring news today that police are to monitor nursery school children for signs of radicalism or intentions to commit terrorist attacks.

Q: what's the difference between sprouts and bogies?

A: you cant get children to eat sprouts

Comment

Police will start using their new powers to start siezing "My First Tomy" Cameras
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

In an e-mail to community groups, an officer in the West Midlands counter-terrorism unit wrote: “I do hope that you will tell me about persons, of whatever age, you think may have been radicalised or be vulnerable to radicalisation”
          Am I alone in finding this disturbing?

What other ThoughtCrimes do we need to be reporting to the Commissar?
          My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
            No. There are at least two of us.
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

No, you're not alone. Not at all. Frankly I find it beyond disturbing and into the realms of evil akin to child abuse, and perpetrated by the state, no less.
              Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
              threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Evidently not:

Cyberman Thetory wrote:

It is DoublePlusGood to report ThoughtCrime.

December 11, 2009 10:15 AM GMT
                But you lose a mark for forgetting to mention Chutney Spoons and two more marks for quoting me!
                My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Working...
                X