• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fog spotting

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fog spotting

It's here in Brum

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    It's here in Brum
    Three foot layer over the park here in Leeds. Half expected to find yet another Yorkshire Ripper victim...

Comment

It's here in Brum
      When are you going to move somewhere nice? Maybe somewhere twinned with a theme park?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        When are you going to move somewhere nice? Maybe somewhere twinned with a theme park?
        Soon, though I'd keep my current location (nice village just out of City Center here).

I suppose guru would think it's not ambitious and I should aspite to living in a 6 sq ft London eco shed and drive Aego

Comment

Soon, though I'd keep my current location (nice village just out of City Center here).
          Isn't the area just ouside of the city center usually referred to as "Inner City Slum"?
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
            Isn't the area just ouside of the city center usually referred to as "Inner City Slum"?
            If he's in Edgbaston certainly not. There are a few posh bits in Birmingham.
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
              If he's in Edgbaston certainly not. There are a few posh bits in Birmingham.
              Harborne - nicer than Edgebaston (it's very big relatively), though it borders it at the end of High Street. Nice quiet place - expensive houses so I am still renting, come to think of it I've put a lot of dosh into rent over 10 years

Comment

Foggy in Winchester
                ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                  oh btw, nice try trying to sell your Swindons' "mansion"...

Comment

Harborne - nicer than Edgebaston (it's very big relatively), though it borders it at the end of High Street. Nice quiet place - expensive houses so I am still renting, come to think of it I've put a lot of dosh into rent over 10 years
                    Ooooh, Harborne, ver aspirational indeed sir!

Yep, nice place that.
                    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
                    X