• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Chorizo sausage

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chorizo sausage

The missus experimented with a Chorizo on Tuesday, and made a nice little dish. (its a bit like the stuff you get on a pepperoni pizza)
    She asked me to finish the sausage last night to save it going in the bin, and now I am sitting here in a small office doing the most rancid f@rts.

Roll on 12 oclock when I can make a dash for the bogs in Altrincham

somebody warn the coastguard

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    The missus experimented with a Chorizo on Tuesday, and made a nice little dish. (its a bit like the stuff you get on a pepperoni pizza)
    She asked me to finish the sausage last night to save it going in the bin, and now I am sitting here in a small office doing the most rancid f@rts.

Nothing like a good Chorizo, young man (to avoid all offense )

Isn't their traps available where you were, or is it so bad you don't want your co-workers to think you are French
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.

Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead.

Comment

If you really want to explore the full flatulatory potential of sausages I can recommend a wild boar and truffle sausage accompanied by some sauerkraut.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

I was at the Christmas Market last night in Manchester... they have a stall with THE yummiest looking chorizo...

Hmmmmm Chorizo
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Christkindlmarkt! We have on in Leeds, käsewurst, hmmm. Nothing better than chomping on a cheesy German sausage....

Comment

The missus experimented with a Chorizo on Tuesday,
            <snigger />

the missus dissatisfied of your chipolata already, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by BlackenedBiker View Post
              Nothing like a good Chorizo, young man (to avoid all offense )

Isn't their traps available where you were, or is it so bad you don't want your co-workers to think you are French
              The MD went plop plops when I had been here a couple of days. I can never look upon him in the same way ever again.
              Nice musical range though and ten out of ten for beating the air freshner can so comprehensively

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

The MD went plop plops when I had been here a couple of days. I can never look upon him in the same way ever again.
                Nice musical range though and ten out of ten for beating the air freshner can so comprehensively

MD = Muck Dumper?
                Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.

Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead.

Comment

Somebody told me of an office they worked in Germany where the loos had no doors. Is this common? I know they do the thing with the shelf on the pan so they can have a little poke about before flushing. I know a lot of CUK'ers are working over there - can you enlighten us while we are on the subject?

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                    I was at the Christmas Market last night in Manchester... they have a stall with THE yummiest looking chorizo...

Hmmmmm Chorizo
                    We went to that stall last year and bought a shed load of dodgy stuff and binned it all in late jan
                    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
                    X