• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dramatic news!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dramatic news!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...sweeps-in.html

Temperatures will drop to lows of 3C (37F) in the daytime and will plummet to minus 3C (27F) or less in northern parts of the UK at night.

OMG! -3C in December in very northern parts of the UK at night! That's like when the sun is somewhere else isn't it?

Can humans survive such plummeting temps?

It's grim up norf...

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

Chicken Licken: "Oh no, only increased utility taxes can save us now!"
      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Why do they have a caption about London Bridge attached to a photograph of Tower Bridge?

Ah, it's the Mail - the usual level of accuracy, then

Comment

Slow news day...
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Why do they have a caption about London Bridge attached to a photograph of Tower Bridge?

Ah, it's the Mail - the usual level of accuracy, then
            Is the Tower Bridge located in London?

Comment

[QUOTE=DimPrawn;1023273]

[QUOTE]

Yes, because once we have a cold couple of days in December in the warmest decade on record, after the last two warmest decades on record, it proves there is no such thing as global warming.

Comment

Global cooling has begun. A new ice age is upon us. Directly a result of all the wine cooling fridges that are in use by the western world. Wine fridge offsetting availble by paying an extra £100 every time you buy a wine fridge. Please excuse any gibberish, as I’ve had a lot of wine at lunch.

Comment

I blame AGW which is making our winter much colder

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    Is the Tower Bridge located in London?
                    No, we sold that to the Americans.

Comment

Working...
                    X