• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ipods at dawn

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ipods at dawn

It will be interesting to see how this pans out
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Out of court settlement.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
      Out of court settlement.
      WHS

I did like John Gruber's comment: I wouldn't want to **** with Apple Legal

Note to mods and Admin: this is a direct quote from a highly respected industry commentator, and I have therefore taken the liberty of circumventing the naughty words filter so as to represent his views correctly. Please feel free to edit my post and/or punch me in the gob if I've been out of line
      Last edited by scotspine; 12 December 2009, 15:12. Reason: sorry nf, maybe pedantic [nb: even the asterisks go against the t&c!] but i can see a bandwagon here that others...

Comment

Indeed NF.

"Nobody wants to mess with Apple Legal."
        Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

I doubt anything will happen. Lots of companies own patents that other companies infringe upon but usually they don't pursue it because they know they're doing the same. It's like an unwritten agreement. The strange thing here is Nokia kicking it all off in the first place but they'll back down and the whole thing will be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
          X