• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fun day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fun day

Just been out for a family ski day on the Hawksbury river in Sydney. Sun was shining, beers were cold and the beach was all ours cause you can only get to it by boat, and we had three between us!

Just felt like sharing that
    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Originally posted by snaw View Post
    Just felt like sharing that
    Oi! There's no need to rub it in just because the tulipty British winters are a thing of the past for you.

We've had a nice day here so took a drive out to a smart marina in the countryside and had lunch sitting in the sunshine outside a pub overlooking the bay.

But it wouldn't be nice to go rubbing it in would it? So I'm saying nothing.

Comment

It rained here, and the pub has been demolished

Comment

I went to Swindon so we'll call it a draw,

Comment

Deep fog for the last 4 days here in your native part of the country.

Enjoy it ya lucky swine

Comment

my mate got stung there by a ribbed jellyfish, he was in a coma for a year. Be careful Snaw , watch out for the red sand spines as well, I heard of a bloke who went for a beer, next time they saw him he had lost a foot.

apart from that, good on ya mate

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
            X