• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Flying

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flying

Flying to Kiev tomorrow. Work related. Hate flying. And flying with Wizz Air. Never heard of them. And its an Airbus 320.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

a) Is your wife a signatory to the company accounts?

b) Wear clean underpants.

c) Take spare underpants.

d) Wizz Air are pink. Try to look butch.

e) "Wizz Air Hungary Légiközlekedési Kft. is a Hungarian low-cost airline". Bye, matey. It was good while it lasted.

f) Assuming you survive, you'll be able to tell the world about it.
    Last edited by RichardCranium; 13 December 2009, 21:39.
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
      Flying to Kiev tomorrow. Work related. Hate flying. And flying with Wizz Air. Never heard of them. And its an Airbus 320.
      One of our sales guys fly's wizz air to Prague regularly. Don't expect much other than getting there and back in one piece.

Comment

Service quality
        According to customer reviews, Wizz Air is a 2 star airline, which makes it comparable to, for example, Ryanair, Bulgaria Air, bmibaby, S7 Airlines and Aerosvit Airlines. Calls to customer service cost around 0.65 GBP per minute, according to Wizz Air's own homepage. Wizz Air also announces that it takes more than 30 days to process customer complaint mails and as of September 2009 no longer answers those requests according to many users of their recently sprung consumer complaint site.
        How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
        Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
          One of our sales guys fly's wizz air to Prague regularly. Don't expect much other than getting there and back in one piece.
          Sounds great!
          Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
            Wizz Air is a 2 star airline, which makes it comparable to, for example, Ryanair, Bulgaria Air, bmibaby, S7 Airlines and Aerosvit Airlines
            If those lot are 2 star, wtf are 1 star, or 0 star airlines like...

Comment

Have a good flight!
              This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

Comment

Don't watch "Final Destination" before you go - someone suggested it to me on this board and I did watch it, as the result I am now going to be using railways only ... I wish I never seen Titanic

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                  Flying to Kiev tomorrow. Work related.
                  Can you firebomb the headquarters of a major Ukranian bank for me whilst you're there?

Thanks
                  ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by centurian View Post
                    If those lot are 2 star, wtf are 1 star, or 0 star airlines like...

Originally posted by Toolpusher
                    Well, here's your 0 star airline pilot.
                    Hey. It's Shawadiwadi Airways !
                    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Working...
                    X