• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Direct contractor to client contracts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Direct contractor to client contracts

A client advertising on Jobserve has just offered me a contract, and as this is the first time I've gone direct to a client I don't have a standard contract for this, with a week's probationary period and payment terms etc.

Anyone know where I might get one, or perhaps have one of their own? Many thanks in advance for any help.
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

I'd hack an existing one til your happy with it or use something like the PCG's contracts...

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Yeah, the PCG B2B contract isn't too bad and I've used it (successfully) before. If you are going direct and don't have any already, get some measure of PI cover as well. A direct client is much more likely to sue you than an agency (although still pretty unlikely, to be sure).
      I'm Spartacus.

Comment

Working...
      X