• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Norrahe and Pogle's London "Leaving Drinks"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Norrahe and Pogle's London "Leaving Drinks"

Seeing as Pogle and I will be finishing our contracts this week and it will also be the last time we'll both be in the smoke for a while.............................

We'd like you to join us upstairs at the Ship and Shovell (Embankment) from 5.30 onwards, Wednesday the 16th.

any excuse for a drink really
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

I should be able to make it this time.

Comment

"Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post

I should be able to make it this time.
        Me too
        I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
        CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
        CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Oh I'll put a copy of Computer Weekly on the table so anyone can spot/avoid us

It worked well at the Manchester do
          I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
          CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
          CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

+50 Xeno Geek Points
            Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
            As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

The usual suspects then

Norrahe's blog

Comment

If the drunks have been so good to you why are you leaving them?

oops, sorry, a spot of the selective dyslexia there
                And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                  If the drunks have been so good to you why are you leaving them?

oops, sorry, a spot of the selective dyslexia there
                  Freudian slip

Well neither I nor Pogle will be around (since we'll be plumping up cushions on the bench and P lives Manchester way and I Numptonshire way, it's a long haul to make it for drinks).

I'm sure Owlhoot and Zippy (and possibly Bunk) will carry on regardless until we both return to the smoke and to further gigs.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I am tempted to come along. Do you fess up to your alter-ego's on CUK or remain incognito? could be quite a shock to rock up and find that diestl or similar is the bloke who sits next to you etc.

Comment

Working...
                    X