• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The "crash" will be along very soon

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The "crash" will be along very soon

No one is talking about a crash anymore. All the diehards on www.housepricecrash.co.uk have given up and bought a house. The media barely mentions the credit crunch or recession.

Everyones still piling into property, stocks, bonds, etc.

All the signals are the crash will come when no one expects it.

Even CUK has no comment on the subject.

Comment

Said what?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

Tell us what the Daily Mail says these multitudes of signals we are missing are so we can critique them.

Comment

No one is talking about a crash anymore. All the diehards on www.housepricecrash.co.uk have given up and bought a house. The media barely mentions the credit crunch or recession.

Everyones still piling into property, stocks, bonds, etc.

Hmm, that is probably a very worrying development....

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
            Tell us what the Daily Mail says these multitudes of signals we are missing are so we can critique them.
            Daily Mail is back to

"Somali single mum (bet she's a terrorist too!) living in £40M palace on benefits whilst laughing at all you whitey tax-payers" headlines.

Comment

"Somali single mum (bet she's a terrorist too!) living in £40M palace on benefits whilst laughing at all you whitey tax-payers" headlines.

Well you would if you were in that situation, wouldn't you?
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

What I dont understand is how anyone can think we are coming out of recession while debt is so high. Both at government and personal level. Surely the only way out is default or inflation. Can anyone tell me what I am missing please?

Comment

I think US and UK will go the japanese way of a decade long depression

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
                    I think US and UK will go the japanese way of a decade long depression
                    Are you suggesting a deflation led depression?

Comment

Working...
                    X