• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Would you.............

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would you.............

Make a jump from a very well paid contract (where the extensions seem to be
    drying up ) which is only an hour's commute away to a contract which is pi55 easy to do and is ony 20 mins away TOPS for contract rate which is only 2/3's of what you are currently on?

Could you moonlight? Maybe take a couple of weeks "holiday" to do the new contract then pop back to the well paid one?

Comment

Originally posted by Harrysp
      Make a jump from a very well paid contract (where the extensions seem to be
      drying up ) which is only an hour's commute away to a contract which is pi55 easy to do and is ony 20 mins away TOPS for contract rate which is only 2/3's of what you are currently on?
      I'd have to know what the totty is like at both sites to make that sort of decision.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
        I'd have to know what the totty is like at both sites to make that sort of decision.
        LOL Totty at current place is poor (I work as a developer) however the other place should be way better, as I know someone already there and he loves it.

Does that help DP?

Comment

Money isn't everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Harrysp
            LOL Totty at current place is poor (I work as a developer) however the other place should be way better, as I know someone already there and he loves it.

Does that help DP?
            The best thing to help DP is lots of lube.
            I'm Spartacus.

Comment

Go for the one nearer to home, get an offshore chappie in as a substitute for yer old gig and give him 10% of the cash and some reclaimable 'living expenses', then if that one goes pear shaped your still laughing.
              Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Working...
              X