• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Laptops

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Laptops

thinking of purchasing one in the new year..

NYONE have any recommendations on specs, makes etc?

looking at a budget of £1000 and want the lot for it of course.

ps.

milan, do u live on here, jesus you have been a memeber for like over 2yrs havent ya?

i must admit, i did live under a different guise, before i left the country a year ago..anyone guess? remember?

get a powerbook...

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

WERE YOU SPRITEBOY

FreeWilley
      Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

yup thats me back in my investment banking days...

ive had a ephiphany and have now put me efforts into worthwhile causes, in the public sector contracts..

im now drinking full fat coke

Comment

Dell

Dell XPS M170, worth the extra cash just for the light show, impress the fluff out of the pretty girls on the cho cho)
          whats the lowest you can do this for?

Comment

Working...
          X