• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

An Englishman's home is his castle : Who said British Justice is a shambles ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An Englishman's home is his castle : Who said British Justice is a shambles ?

read on, discuss:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...referrer=yahoo

Originally posted by eliquant View Post
    Do we **have** to read the daily mail? Is there a version on another webite?

No doubt whatever it is it is the fault of asylum seekers.

Comment

Beating an assailant so much he's permanently brain damaged after you've chased him down the street is not "reasonable force".
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
        Beating an assailant so much he's permanently brain damaged after you've chased him down the street is not "reasonable force".
        WHS. Seems an open and shut case to me.
        The principle at stake here is the "rule of law"
        Next.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeebo72 View Post
            Yes it is.
            Evidently the judge & jury (if there was one?) disagree.
            ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Evidently the judge & jury (if there was one?) disagree.
              Does not make them right.

Comment

No you're right because of your huge brain
                Cretin
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

What makes you right?

Comment

Easy enough to talk about measured response sitting in a court room but I think it is expecting too much to expect someone who has been attacked in his own home and had his family threatened to then make a cool level-headed decision about what is a reasonable degree of force. He did not invite the situation after all.

So the bloke has a brain injury. Who cares? At least other law abiding citizens might now be safe from his attentions.
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                    X