• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please don't ban bandit_legs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please don't ban bandit_legs

He's not that bad, and quite amusing in a hopeless loser sort of way.

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    He's not that bad, and quite amusing in a hopeless loser sort of way.
    thank you. there coming down hard on me this morning, my pvt messages are on fire from mr scotspine.

ive tried reasoning with him via email, but he doesnt like to accept pvt messages himself, he just likes to dish them out, with his infractions and points.

Comment

Scotty is the Mr Mackay of CUK.

Comment

Please don't ban DimPrawn - his Walter-Mittyish fantasies and stories are amusing in a kind of loserish way.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by bandit_legs View Post
          thank you. there coming down hard on me this morning, my pvt messages are on fire from mr scotspine.

ive tried reasoning with him via email, but he doesnt like to accept pvt messages himself, he just likes to dish them out, with his infractions and points.
          strange that i haven't received a single email, pm, post or even pigeon from you then. goodbye!

Comment

Originally posted by scotspine View Post
            strange that i haven't received a single email, pm, post or even pigeon from you then. goodbye!
            http://www.phill.co.uk/comedy/porridge/por04.jpg

Comment

goodbye!

Comment

i'm watching you dp!

Comment

My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

i'm watching you dp!
                    Not me guvnor you should be keeping an eye on, oh no sir. Take a look at young sasguru.

Comment

Working...
                    X