• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

More Spam...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More Spam...

Got this, this morning...

I'm afraid to click on the link!

Dear Cardholder,

Our primary task is our customers safety. One of the most important conditions of its guarantee is constant monitoring. Owing to it we are able to define the actions exceeding the limits of typical cardholders activity. In that way we expose fraud at the early stage.
    We notify you that during recent data processing we detected a suspicious activity. We suppose that your VISA credit card data may have been compromised.
    In view of the above, we would ask you to follow the provided link and get acquainted with the information regarding this case:

http://visaglobal.net/fraudwatch/id~...emmp1l8nfl4e3x

VISA Cards Security Center
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Got this, this morning...

I'm afraid to click on the link!

Dear Cardholder,

Our primary task is our customers safety. One of the most important conditions of its guarantee is constant monitoring. Owing to it we are able to define the actions exceeding the limits of typical cardholders activity. In that way we expose fraud at the early stage.
    We notify you that during recent data processing we detected a suspicious activity. We suppose that your VISA credit card data may have been compromised.
    In view of the above, we would ask you to follow the provided link and get acquainted with the information regarding this case:

http://visaglobal.net/fraudwatch/id~...emmp1l8nfl4e3x

VISA Cards Security Center
    Don't, it's a con.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
      Don't, it's a con.
      Linky
      Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
        our customers' safety
        The giveaway is the missing apostrophe. Clearly this was written by an uneducated 3rd-world oik, not a nice well educated British Banker.

Comment

Working...
        X