• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cricket

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cricket

Honours even after the first session, unless we get another wicket.

Any predictions for the series? I'll stick my neck out and say drawn series.
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Apparently, I should back my predictions more often...
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
      Apparently, I should back my predictions more often...
      Luckiest drawn series ever...

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
        You can't win test matches without taking 20 wickets

You also can't win test matches if you bat like 12 year old rabbits.
        Last edited by Moscow Mule; 17 January 2010, 18:00.

Comment

Yes you are right. A third umpire with the sound turned down, and if KP hadn't stupidly run himself out in the first test who knows...

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
            Yes you are right. A third umpire with the sound turned down, and if KP hadn't stupidly run himself out in the first test who knows...
            Yes, that saffa KP would single-handedly have turned an innings defeat into a glorious victory. What planet are you on

And speaking of "if's" if Onions had not saved 2 matches it would have been 3-1 which would have been a fair reflection.

Comment

Yes, that saffa KP would single-handedly have turned an innings defeat into a glorious victory. What planet are you on
              Earth, obviously nowhere near wherever you are.

It was draw, and we were 170-3 at tea (KP 81 n.o.) chasing down your total before he did that.
              Last edited by Doggy Styles; 17 January 2010, 21:39.

Comment

Working...
              X