• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

No more 'House' until January

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No more 'House' until January

Those darned septics

Bingo hall closed down?

Comment

A lot of shows go into what they call 'hiatus' this time of year and don't come back until January. This year it's getting delayed until March for some of them because of the winter Olympics in February.
      How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
      Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

No more fringe, V, scrubs, big bang theory or supernatural

I hate the xmas hiatus
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Lost is back in Feb though
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            No more Bones*, Fringe, NCIS, or anything else that I watch.

Ho hum.

*there's one more Bones to go, apparently.

Depressing isn't it
            Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Yup.

Though I must note that I only finished watching series 7 of 24 about a fortnight ago.

Maybe I'll finish watching "Jericho" over Xmas.
              I'm stocking up on cheap dvd's off ebay to watch over the Christmas
              Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

I've already got more dvds than any sensible lizard could possibly want.

I've even watched 4 or 5 of them.
                There's nothing like taking a DVD out of the collection, a DVD you've had for so long you forgot when or where you bought it and you find that it's still in the celophane wrapper
                Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
                X