• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Global Warming

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Global Warming

Where the heck is it?!?!?!

Next time they do related summit they need to do it in summer and somewhere in Sahara!

Quite interesting headline I saw "Anti global warming protestors left standing in freezing temperatures".
    I'm alright Jack

Comment

Too cold to look outside and see if there is any snow out there...

Comment

Don't forget the hockey stick graph from a decade ago, showing massively rising temps.

Should be positively mediterranean by now.

Comment

Cherry picked data.

http://theblogprof.blogspot.com/2009...key-stick.html

Comment

More global warming related bollocks!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34436730/ns/us_news-life/
            “Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.”

Comment

Russia is praying for it. Ditto Greenland, Canada,....

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                Russia is praying for it. Ditto Greenland, Canada,....
                It'll make all your Nike trainers quite a bit cheaper too.
                Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                  Quite interesting headline I saw "Anti global warming protestors left standing in freezing temperatures".
                  WHS.

Maybe it's just me but I think there's a delicious irony in watching the crusties freezing their nads off outsite a conference about global warming.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    Next time they do related summit they need to do it in summer and somewhere in Sahara!
                    Or work out the 'centre of mass' (minimum distance to travel for all attendees) and host it there, or the nearest place to it that can accommodate these people and their servants arriving by jet and being accommodated in 5 star hotels.

Comment

Working...
                    X