• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

EyeTV Live3G: Free Web App Streams Live TV over 3G on the iPhone

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EyeTV Live3G: Free Web App Streams Live TV over 3G on the iPhone

Elgato’s new EyeTV Live3G web app, you can watch live TV and EyeTV recordings anywhere. The web app connects your iPhone to your Mac at home. It uses state-of-the-art HTTP Live Streaming technology to deliver high quality video streams without sacrificing battery life. The Live3G web app is available immediately at http://live3g.eyetv.com. Log in using the same “My EyeTV” username and password that you created in the EyeTV application.
    Just installed...
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Just installed...
    £1000 bill for bandwidth overusage.

Sorted!

Comment

Bandwidth overusage? The smart money is spent on uncapped broadband, my Russian friend.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
        Bandwidth overusage? The smart money is spent on uncapped broadband, my Russian friend.
        Yes, uncapped. Or as they prefer to refer to it - unlimited.

Comment

No such issue on O2 - hurrah. Now I just need my router to play nice with MyEyeTv.
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Working...
          X