• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Christmas Beer Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christmas Beer Thread

I suggest a thread (this thread) where you can log those Christmas nights of excessive drinking (and judging by the "Drinks to Avoid" thread there'll be a few).

After the festive season, we can tot up and send the person with the highest score for a new liver.

Simply post a few details in here for each night of excessive drinking / massive hangover

P.S. Drink Responsibly ! It's not a competition

Hopefully we'll get a few funny stories along the way

EDIT: your time starts.... NOW!

last night, tonight, tomorrow night and the night after that
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I'm going to visit a local brewery tomorrow afternoon to stock up on a few Christmas ales. I may have to try a few when I get home, just to make sure they're OK.
      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Working...
      X