• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cameron is in

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cameron is in

Newsflash BBC - just been announced

134434 votes to 64398 Cam vs Davis
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

I wonder what the "average" man in the street will think of him?

At least he's young. I wish him well.
      Last edited by DimPrawn; 6 December 2005, 15:23.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn

At least he's young. I hope wish him well.
        Depends how Murdoch wants to portray him.

Let's hope Dave & George can be an effective opposition at last.
        If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn

At least he's young. I wish him well.
          Well he's got about thirty years to construct a serious opposition.

Comment

I told you this would happen ages ago when he was third or fourth favourite

http://forums.contractoruk.com/thread3915-cameron.html
            Last edited by Bagpuss; 6 December 2005, 15:42.
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
              I told you this would happen ages ago when he was third or fourth favourite
              That you did pussy, you are a f**king genius to pick out the guy who was third favourite and the youngest contender. Who would have thought it ?

Comment

Originally posted by Jabberwocky
                That you did pussy, you are a f**king genius to pick out the guy who was third favourite and the youngest contender. Who would have thought it ?
                Not most people on here!
                The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Imho

To young, too smooth. I think that the tories have made a big mistake here. I think when it comes to leading a country, people want to see some grey hair. Who among over 50's is going to vote for someone young enough to be their son.

It remains to be seen, but this bunch I find talk in the same verbose , vacuous way that Labour do. Lots of soundbytes and little substance. (Cut waste, cut taxes, improve public services, become globally competitve) etc, without actually saying how they are going to do it.

Maybe its just modern politics but it sounds like same bullsh1t different PM to me.
                  There are no evil thoughts except one: the refusal to think

Comment

What happened to Maggie Thatcher then ?
                    I don't know my arse from an hole in the ground

Comment

Working...
                    X