• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What are we all doing this weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are we all doing this weekend?

I'm travelling home for the weekend trying to avoid the "Mad Friday" revellers.

Today we are going to a wedding
    Tomorrow bad head, then kickboxing drinking session in the evening
    Sunday bad head and then dropping presents off

Comment

1. Setting up my new sky broadband, as it gets switched over from BT tonight.
      2. Probably Swearing at my new sky broadband
      3. Probably entering the wrong pass keys in my new sky broadband
      4. Probably Swearing at sky helpdesk over my new sky broadband
      5. probably posting on here from my Blackberry

Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        I'm travelling home for the weekend trying to avoid the "Mad Friday" revellers.
        We're hibernating for the weekend
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Draining the central heating and replacing some leaky radiator valves... Rock 'n' Roll

Still, nice weather for it.
          Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Christmas shopping.

I'm hoping the weather will encourage the browsers to stay at home.
            "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
            - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Mostly sleeping today, just did a nightshift to finish the album at last

It's off to the pressing plant for duplication and packaging and will be available at a retailer near you in January

Saturday and Sunday finishing the Christmas shopping perhaps sample some mulled wine and Christmas beers.
              Last edited by Cliphead; 18 December 2009, 08:50.
              Me, me, me...

Comment

Off down to suffolk to deliver presents, assuming we make it there. Mum called last night to say they have heavy snow already, couple of inches on the ground.
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

replacing my roof and loft boards.
                  Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                    1. Setting up my new sky broadband, as it gets switched over from BT tonight.
                    2. Probably Swearing at my new sky broadband
                    3. Probably entering the wrong pass keys in my new sky broadband
                    4. Probably Swearing at sky helpdesk over my new sky broadband
                    5. probably posting on here from my Blackberry

Actually I'll give them their dues, when I switched to Sky it was totally pain free. Their router came pre configured and everything worked as it should right out of the box.

This weekend I'll be buying a dog for Christmas. Korean Christmas dinner at our house this year!
                    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
                    X