• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stalingrad

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stalingrad

Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysilio gogogoch
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Swindon
      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Hemel Hempstead

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
          Swindon
          Swindon ain't too bad!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            Swindon ain't too bad!
            Pervert!
            Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Swindon ain't too bad!
              Originally posted by Diver View Post
              Pervert!
              Needs must, mate!

I'm trying to convince myself!

Comment

Landlady Come on in, Mr and Mrs Johnson, oh this is Mr and Mrs Phillips.
                Mr Phillips Good afternoon.
                Johnson Thank you.
                Landlady It's their third time here with us, we can't keep you away can we? Ha, ha, and over here is Mr Hilter.
                Landlady leads Mr and Mrs Johnson over to a table at which Adolf Hitler is sitting poring over a map. He is in full Nazi uniform. Himmler and Von Ribbentrop are also sitting at the table with him, Himmler in Nazi uniform and von Ribbentrop in evening dress, with an Iron Cross.
                Hitler Ach. Good time...good afternoon.
                Landlady Ooh planning a little excursion are we Mr Hilter?
                Hitler Ja, ja. We haff a little... (to others) Was ist rückweise bewegen?
                Von Ribbentrop Hike.
                Himmler Hiking.
                Hitler Ah yes, ve make a little hike for, for Bideford.
                Johnson (leaning over map) Oh well, you'll want the A39 then...no, no, you've got the wrong map there, this is Stalingrad, you want the Ilfracombe and Barnstaple section.
                Hitler Ah! Hein...Reginald you have the wrong map here you silly old leg-before-wicket English person.
                Himmler I'm sorry mein Fuhrer. I did not...(Hitler slaps him) Mein Dickie old chum.
                Landlady Lucky Mr Johnson pointed that out, eh? You wouldn't have had much fun in Stalingrad, would you...(they don't see the joke) I said, you wouldn't have had much fun in Stalingrad, would you, ha, ha, ha?
                Hitler (through clenched teeth) Not much fun in Stalingrad, no.
                Landlady Oh I'm sorry I didn't introduce you. This is Ron...Ron Vibbentrop.
                Johnson Oh, not Von Ribbentrop, eh?
                Von Ribbentrop (leaping two feet in the air, then realizing) Nein! Nein! Nein! Oh!! Ha, ha, ha.
                "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Swindon ain't too bad!
                  Would you like to buy a luxury "executive" style mock tudor link detached house?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                    Would you like to buy a luxury "executive" style mock tudor link detached house?
                    Does it have lions either side of the gates?
                    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Working...
                    X