• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

'Twice as many men' pay for sex

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is this the "sexual revolution" ?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/4482970.stm

If...

... you look at the bigger picture, all men pay for sex, going to see a prostitute for a quick sh£g could actually be the cheapest way to do it, all things taken into account.
    There are no evil thoughts except one: the refusal to think

Comment

Why Marry when you can rent ?

IMHO Marraige is little more than Government approved Prostitution.

SS is correct, in some ways Prostitution is rather like outsourcing ones sex life.

Marraige is akin to keeping ones sex life inhouse.

God bless Them.

To preempt the predictable moral rantings from Chico, Christ kept the company of prostitutes.

Life is a sexually transmitted disease.

R. D. Laing

Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 7 December 2005, 12:51.

Comment

Originally posted by sunnysan
        ... you look at the bigger picture, all men pay for sex, going to see a prostitute for a quick sh£g could actually be the cheapest way to do it, all things taken into account.
        Actually Men are not paying for sex in marriage - they are paying for a reproduction container - a means to further their genes in future generations. The sex is just a means to an end - hence the expression "to get your end away".

Comment

Sex and marriage? Where is the link?
          I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko
            Sex and marriage? Where is the link?
            between the horse and the carriage, oh no that's love, donkey love.

Comment

There we are. Told you it wasn't just me! Actually would have thought paid sex rather safer than unpaid casual sex because one is naturally going to be more careful.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

We must be sure to give NuLabour the credit for this, along with the increase in sales of mobile phones and usage of the internet. It is all down to Gordon Brown's sound stewardship of the economy.

Hammer.

Comment

Originally posted by Xerxes
                  We must be sure to give NuLabour the credit for this, along with the increase in sales of mobile phones and usage of the internet. It is all down to Gordon Brown's sound stewardship of the economy.

Hammer.
                  Its one of the few sectors of the economy that is experiencing rampant expansion, no sign of anything bottoming out.

I recently met a prostitute in Glasgow.

When I asked her how business was doing she said it was so good ,that if she had another pair of legs she who would open up in Edinburgh.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth
                    There we are. Told you it wasn't just me! Actually would have thought paid sex rather safer than unpaid casual sex because one is naturally going to be more careful.
                    It is the case in Amsterdam where the red light prostitutes undergo stringent weekly VD tests.

In many ways the sex trade does highlight the difference in Libido between men and women, a man pays say 50 euros, well 40 euros in Brussels certainly for a shag, but a women has no interest in paying for sex at all instead pays 50 Euros for a handbag or hairdo.

Go figure ...
                    Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 7 December 2005, 13:51.

Comment

Working...
                    X