• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tonight!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tonight!!

Hi Xmas contractors!!!

I know it's short notice, but does anyone fancy any booze tonight?

And when I say anyone, I mean anyone I've heard of before (I know I haven't been on here in a while)

else I'll be out on the Xmas hoy on my own!!

SallyAnne
    xxxxx
    The pope is a tard.

Ps... Sorry for not reying to the last few do emails x x x
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

You're welcome down to frosty Cardiff if you fancy a winter warmer.

Oi, and where's the santa hat SA?

Comment

Oi you daft bint!!!

You haven't told us where!

Comment

I'll be in McGuinesses in Basel in a few minutes...
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            Oi you daft bint!!!

You haven't told us where!
            Ah sorry mate - I've turned into one of those dick heads who thinks London is the centre of the world!!

London... ideally round earls court, but I can't really afford to be picky :-)
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
              Ah sorry mate - I've turned into one of those dick heads who thinks London is the centre of the world!!

How much do you charge?

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
                Ah sorry mate - I've realised the truth that London is the centre of the world!!

FTFY
                How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                  You're welcome down to frosty Cardiff if you fancy a winter warmer.

Oi, and where's the santa hat SA?
                  Ah I'd love to pondy - if I was close I certainly would!!

And I'm doing all this on my iPhone - no Internet access at work, hence the silence for so long.... So changing my profile pick is a right bulls testicle!!

I guess just imagine me with tinsel :-)
                  The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                    How much do you charge?
                    Depends :-)
                    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
                    X