• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Which one of you lot is this?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which one of you lot is this?

Sminki

I thought it was me for a moment, but this guy has a dog which rules me out.
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
    Sminki

Looks like Bazza to me

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
      Sminki

I've heard of a dog on a rope, but I must confess a dog on a Cat 5 cable is a new one.
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Looks like one of the guys in my woods.

But he's got a bit more clothing on this time of year.
        Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

it will be all of us in the future.

<TS in DOOM mode>
          "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Working...
          X