• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Christmas time...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christmas time...

A Merry Christmas to all you CUKs (c:

My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Dicko, you're a bit late with all these in't ya?

Comment

Originally posted by Shimano105 View Post
        well I'm glad to see it resurrected. took me ages. honest. well maybe not that long but it is still ART (c:

Comment

Originally posted by Shimano105 View Post
          Yes.

Smiley-art is not easy; it is a time-consuming and fiddly activity done for the benefit of others.

And I was too impressed to leave it as it was: completely without any recognition.

It's never too late to say "Thank you" or "Well done".
          My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post

It's never too late to say "Thank you" or "Well done".
            true. Lets hear it for Caractacus, well done you woady big-fellow

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Christmas is gone

Get over it
              Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                Christmas is gone

Get over it
                my tree comes down this weekend, don't see the point in keeping decorations up any longer
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                  my tree comes down this weekend, don't see the point in keeping decorations up any longer
                  Wifey makes sure the decorations are all down before the new year. thinks it's bad luck to leave them up into the new year
                  Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                    Wifey makes sure the decorations are all down before the new year. thinks it's bad luck to leave them up into the new year
                    Our tree and decorations come down on the 6th - ascension day. That's what the tradition says........when the wise men came to see the baby Jesus. Hmm.....anyone would this Christmas mularky was to do with a religion!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X