• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Merry Christmas Everyone

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merry Christmas Everyone

In my timezone it has just turned Christmas Day so heres to wish season's greetings to all of you.

Over the next few hours the christmas spirit will be spreading across the world

First Russia
    then Japan
    then Indonesia
    then China
    then India
    then Pakistan
    then Iran
    then Saudi Arabia
    then Ethopia
    then Sudan
    then Libya

and then with all you in Blightly.

Happy Christmas one and all.

Happy Christmas Gonzo

Me, me, me...

Comment

Have a good 'un. Hic.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
        Happy Christmas Gonzo

WHS
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Merry Christmas
          +50 Xeno Geek Points
          Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
          As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Russia does not celebrate Xmas, so it can't spread - I guess it teleports over it?

Comment

have a good one everyone and for goodness sake go easy on the sprouts!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                Russia does not celebrate Xmas, so it can't spread - I guess it teleports over it?
                I think he means Vladivostok because he's put it before Japan. They do celebrate it in Vladivostok.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                  I think he means Vladivostok because he's put it before Japan. They do celebrate it in Vladivostok.
                  Japan is geographically located to the east of Vladivostok, so it should be Japan first

Comment

Originally posted by scotspine View Post
                    have a good one everyone and for goodness sake go easy on the sprouts!
                    WHS! I've only got a few in, because this year I don't have a dog to take the blame.

Merry Christmas All
                    Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Working...
                    X