• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

3pm

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3pm

Anyone watching the lizard's speech at 3?

David Icke is a very strange lad
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Anyone watching the lizard's speech at 3?

David Icke is a very strange lad
    Yes - Wonder what crap she has to say this year

Comment

Originally posted by joey122 View Post
      Yes - Wonder what crap she has to say this year
      "As you sit, trying to enjoy you day, I have done something that I should have done years ago. I firmly believe that the the whole nation shall rejoice when they here the news that I have ordered that Mr Brown, the former prime minister, be held at the Tower of London pending his execution on New Years day.

I have also issued orders for the detention of Mr Blair, but he has evaded capture."
      How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
      Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
        "As you sit, trying to enjoy you day, I have done something that I should have done years ago. I firmly believe that the the whole nation shall rejoice when they here the news that I have ordered that Mr Brown, the former prime minister, be held at the Tower of London pending his execution on New Years day.

I have also issued orders for the detention of Mr Blair, but he has evaded capture."
        Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post

And that is why the Queens broadcast is pre-recorded and checked by the government prior to broadcast...
          Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
          threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
            And that is why the Queens broadcast is pre-recorded and checked by the government prior to broadcast...
            In previous years I've heard it on BBC World Service much earlier in the day, though a quick glance at the web site schedules doesn't show it (which could be because there are many variations of World Service which depend on where you are listening to it).
            Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

I assume I have yet to come across this report.

Birmingham DJ loses job over 'boring' Queen's Speech

A radio DJ has lost his job after stopping the Queen's Christmas message, telling listeners it was boring.

Mr Binns, who is also a stand-up comedian, said it had just been a joke.

"We have got to allow some people to be upset without responding with a knee-jerk reaction. We've got to stop pandering to a small minority."
              Funny the BBC missed this bit, which plenty of others covered:

‘I then went into an old riff about how people say the royal family are good for tourism, but the French beheaded theirs and people still visit France. The next record was George Michael’s Last Christmas, so I made some sort of comment about “going from one Queen to another” as a parody of a cheesy DJ.'
              My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Working...
              X