• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contractor New Year Resolutions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contractor New Year Resolutions

What are yours??

Mine is improving statistical knowledge / C# / Java and SQL

I'm not a contractor anymore, but I have one resolution/aim/goal/ whathaveyou.

Get the frak out of here!
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

joey...

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
        WHS++

Comment

The next client who has a 'senior programmer' who doesn't know basic stuff like you need a compiler for a compiled language and an interpreter for an interpreted language, I shall walk on the spot.

OK I shall get my time-sheet signed first. Then walk.

Unless the rate is really good. Then I'll stick around for a while, but won't extend.

Well, if they offer me a rate rise, I'll do another 3 months, but after that, that's it.
          Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
          threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

My new year resolutions are:
            • No More rape
            • No more Pillage
            • No more Torture

I can do it! I know I can do it!

All I have to do is delete my name and details off the HMRC database and it will all stop
            Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
              I'm not a contractor anymore, but I have one resolution/aim/goal/ whathaveyou.

Whs+++1
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Not to fall for trolls starting stupid threads on this forum.

D'oh.

Comment

My resolution is to give up resolutions.

Comment

Working...
                  X